How quickly this month has gone! It seems wrong for time to have gone so quickly even though I wasn’t doing much. Seriously, what did I do for the past month? The past two months even? I spent so much time pondering that question that I created a straight up list of things done to share with ya’ll today.
This month I:
- became a better climber and a stronger yogini
- kept up with the blog
- made my first vlog
- Mythbusters exhibit
- created a journaling and quiet time habit
- written some fanfic
- started a list of possible LA contacts
- mom and me road trip
- saw 2 performances from my old high school
- made a dent in Dollhouse, Leverage, and Luther
- checked out 10 new web series
- drank LOTS of tea
- curated my wardrobe
- plenty of knitting
- joined zipcar
- babysat a newborn
- saw Warm Bodies with a friend
- watched the Ocsar Nominated live action and animated films
- nearly finished the Up series with my mom
- Girl with the Pearl Earring exhibit
Looking back on this month includes mostly memories of TV watching and internet derping. I don’t even know what happened half the time, but looking at the list reminds me of some good that came from it.
It should also be noted that I did not move to Cambodia, I did not file to transfer to Eurythmy school, and I did not run away and hide on friends couches all over the globe. In that sense I consider this extended break to be a massive success, because these are all things I have considered at least once since Christmas.
There are a few things that I would have liked to do and wasn’t able to get to, so it wasn’t a total win, but what I didn’t get to this time around can be saved and better planned for next round. I hope that I do get to have a friends road trip sometime soon, and I am still looking to connect with other writers (but I suppose that’s what school is for).