Over the years I have fallen out of an old habit I used to have of making wishlists starting at the beginning of the TV season. I know we’re a month in already, but there are a few shows that haven’t premiered yet, and there are some that have premiered that I haven’t seen yet, so I wanted to put together a bit of a wishlist for this season.
This list does not cover EVERY show I watch, and while these things would be lovely to see, I know that some of them are impractical. This is just for fun and entertainment.
In this season I want…
- them to wait to replace Ziva on NCIS. The team has been three before, and while I do want to bring some female energy back in there at some point, I also think these characters need some space to grieve.
- Ichabod Crane to show his protectiveness over Abby in a way that is awkward or culturally ignorant. I also want Ichabod to never change. (Sleepy Hollow)
- an answer to how Agent Coulson is alive. (Agent’s of SHIELD)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar’s character on The Crazy Ones to go on a date.
- Will to wind up at the governors inauguration against his will. I want the awkward and awful conversation that is sure to be Will and Alicia at the governor’s ball. (The Good Wife)
- Rumplestiltskin’s magic to be used against him in Neverland somehow. (Once Upon A Time)
- Alice to go to a tea party. (Once Upon A Time in Wonderland)
- a West Wing reference in either Trophy Wife or Mom. I would also be happy with a Good Guys reference in Trophy Wife.
- Rose to be treated with the respect she deserves in the 50th anniversary. Honestly, I’m a little scared. (Doctor Who)
- Grissom to come back for the 300th episode. I know this is probably a long shot, but isn’t that what wish lists are for? (CSI)
What do you want to happen on your favorite shows this season?